JIRA-CORE Recruitment project type is missing

Athanasios Giannopoulos December 21, 2017

Dears, i have seen some posts that Jira-Core have 5 new business templates and one of those is regarding HR recruitment. Unfortunately in our instance of Jira-Core cloud trial only 3 templates exist for  Project Management, Task tracking, Process control.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracorecloud/using-jira-core-for-hr-projects-765593061.html

https://www.atlassian.com/blog/hr-teams/jira-admins-5-new-business-templates-to-make-onboarding-easier

What is missing?

Thanks,

Thanos

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Athanasios Giannopoulos December 29, 2017

From Support :

This isn't actually possible to display the issue types created by the template and display the workflow like JIRA previously did before the new experience, and we're tracking a suggestion to have this implemented again through JRACLOUD-67844: As an admin, I want to see the default issue types and workflow when creating a new project

As this feature is not yet implemented, I'd advise you to add yourself as a watcher to it to receive any updates, and take the time to vote on it to increase its popularity. In addition, more information about how Atlassian implements New Features can be found in this page.

0 votes
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2017

From the docs

Now, let’s show you where you’ll see this new feature. For those of you who have a Jira cloud instance, when creating a new Jira project, you’ll see a new option labeled “More project templates.” Click on this option and voilà! New templates to get your teams started.

Athanasios Giannopoulos December 21, 2017

Thanks Tarun for your answer. Unfortunately this function is missing. Most probably our Jira-core cloud instance use the new "User Experience" and there isn't such button/option.

Suggest an answer