JIRA 7 Problem editing issue on issue page

Vladimir Vasic
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2016

I just saw that I can not see top of edit issue screen which is displayed when user click on Edit button on issue page.

Screen Shot 2016-01-19 at 3.50.04 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2016

There's a scroll bar to the right of the window, but I suspect your screen might be too small.  Try ctrl- with the browser though, that might help.

Vladimir Vasic
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2016

Screenshot is taken from 24" (1920 x 1200) monitor. I guess display is big enough.

I tried to create issue but this time from dashboard page and it presents screen perfectly OK.

Screen Shot 2016-01-20 at 10.27.57 AM.png

My guess is that it won't display issue (create/edit) screen on issue page properly cause of issue-header js-stalker class (as I saw it in Chrome inspect). This class is somehow on top of issue screen.

Also, on issue page, you can not see Operations dialog properly, by pressing "."

Screen Shot 2016-01-20 at 10.37.20 AM.png

Same reason I guess.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2016

Hmm.  Sorry, I said "screen" and I meant "browser window".  I can easily replicate what you're seeing by shrinking the browser window.  In the first screenshot, it's also clear that the window doesn't have a lot of screen space because of the small amount of the issue shown.

Suggest an answer