• Community
  • Products
  • Jira
  • Jira Core
  • Questions
  • JIRA 7 Business Project - Why does the "Unscheduled filter" key on Fix Version being EMPTY when Fix Version isn't a standard field for Business projects?

JIRA 7 Business Project - Why does the "Unscheduled filter" key on Fix Version being EMPTY when Fix Version isn't a standard field for Business projects?

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Carolyn,

I will paste here the same answer that I sent you thought ticket, it may be the same question of other users.

The Fix Version field is not a default field for Business Project but he is there and the user have the option to use it.

If the user set a Fix Version and run the Unscheduled without the expression "fixVersion is EMPTY" it will return issues that are scheduled trough the fix version field.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

213 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you