JEMH sql tables after plugin uninstall

Alex Suslin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 1, 2016

I have found that my JIRA sql database contains lots of sql tables that were used by a JEMH plugin, I deleted long time ago. Is there a right way to clean up JIRA for such junk and how to properly clear it from JEMH junk?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andy Brook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 1, 2016

All tables prefixed with AO_78C957 are JEMH tables, as there are inter-relationships, you'll need to use appropriate database tools to remove them. E.g. in Postgresql, I can select all such tables and cascade delete them.  As ever, when making changes to your database, always make a backup, especially when making cascade deletes....

Alex Suslin
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 1, 2016

Thanks, is there anything else I should delete with those tables? e.g. some configuration files or anything else?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events