Issue with script runner after 6.4.13 upgrade

Michelle Larson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 14, 2016

I use script runner and it seems to have quit working properly after our recent upgrade.

Example I use it to set the assignee based off another field (see screen shot)  I will not create a ticket in the system and keeps bouncing the it when they select the option Undergraduate Admissions.

I also have it set up to send a custom email when an action happens and that does not seem to be working any longer either.

Script Runner.png

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mark McCormack _Adaptavist_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 14, 2016

Hi Michelle,

This looks like an issue with the JIRA Workflow Toolbox plugin.

regards,

Mark.

0 votes
Michelle Larson
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 14, 2016

It was an issue with Workflow Toolbox and it had to do with permissions and the users not being able to set the assignee.

0 votes
Michelle Larson
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 14, 2016

I submitted something however now I am thinking it might be another plugin that I am having the issue with.

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 14, 2016

Yes, that's what I said in my original response. I don't recognise it.

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 14, 2016

I can't really see that screenshot properly but I don't recognise it as part of ScriptRunner. 

Can you check your logs, and create a support ticket at productsupport.adaptavist.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/2.

Suggest an answer