Issue with Create project subitem.

Sonali September 25, 2016

I am trying to create a subitem for an already existing issue. I click on create subitem button on the top. I get a pop up page which has multiple tab. I fill in each tab which field values. When I click create button I get a view page with details that i filled in each tab. I see half the data is missing. I click the edit button to see if the field values still exist. But they aren't there anymore. What could have caused this data loss? Why doesn't all the values get added to the view page.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 25, 2016

It sounds like your admins have put fields on the "create issue" screen, but not added them to the "view issue" screen.

Sonali September 25, 2016

There are only two screens create issue and edit issue. default screen is create issue screen. I see few values are added on the default page and  few go missing. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 26, 2016

Yep, so create has all the fields, and view does not.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events