Issue to bring assignee, reporter ,attachments in jira from case manager csv file.

khanqamar January 20, 2017
  1. for assignee and reporter.. assignee and reporter both are in global  permission.
  2. tried user email , userid, user name. but both assignee and reporter and not integrating.JIRA gives errors to import them. i am need this answer urgent please. my email 
  3. qkhan@wwex.com 

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2017

It's not clear what you're looking for.

At a glance, I'd say "run a filter, make sure it has the right columns, and export it to CSV".  But it's not clear.

Also, it's your system, not ours, we don't have any access to it.

khanqamar January 22, 2017

i want to importing csv file. when i import csv file,it gives error for assignee and reporter, attachments. assignee and reporters have gloabel permission already in jira. i am able to import every thing but assignee ,reporter and attachment is not bringing in,. tell me the solution how can i resolve it.

khanqamar January 22, 2017

i want to importing csv file. when i import csv file,it gives error for assignee and reporter, attachments. assignee and reporters have gloabel permission already in jira. i am able to import every thing but assignee ,reporter and attachment is not bringing in,. tell me the solution how can i resolve it.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2017

What errors are you getting?

Suggest an answer