Issue not found

Lee July 29, 2020

Hello everyone,

I have a problem, I created a issue , the I see it in jql search, but I don't find it in database or view it. Do you know why and how can I fix it? I logged in under admin and I have all permissions.

Thank you very much.

image.pngimage.png

1 answer

0 votes
Subrat Mishra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 30, 2020

Please check if you have configured "Browse Project" permission to users or groups you are part of for that project .

Being an admin doesn't grant you all permissions automatically , but you have the option to change it under project settings .

Lee July 30, 2020

Hi Subrat Mishra,

my account has "Browse Project" permission. There is not problem when I open other issue with same issuetype and in the same project.

Additional, I cannot find the issue in database. I don't understand that, how issue can appeared on search but doesn't exist in database. 

image.png

Subrat Mishra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 30, 2020

Alright . Did you try reindexing ?

Lee July 30, 2020

Yes, I tried reindex by scriptrunner but issue appeared in search again.

Subrat Mishra
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 30, 2020

You may need to do a Jira system re-indexing. 

Did you create this issue with any "Security Level" which you are not part of ?  It's configured under project settings under "Issue Security". 

Suggest an answer