Issue detail view not showing any fields?

When i click on an issue from the kanban board, structure or from the issue search page it open up the detailed view of the issue. It used to show all relevant information (description, fix versions, relates to etc.) Now it only showing the structure part with agile board link and HipChat button on right hand side. Everything else isnt showing up at all. This is happening on all projects. Screenshot of what i mean: http://screencast.com/t/TBqPLVJnBc

What am I missing? I must have changed some setting but cant find anything anywhere. Thanks.

EDIT: also thought I would mention that clicking the edit button for the issue shows all fields and i can change description, versions, labels etc. They're just not showing in detail view.

2 answers

1 accepted

This actually somehow magically solved itself and I have no idea why. View my Stack Overflow question where I actually got some answers for some more insight and so ideas on what the problem could have been (none seemed to work for me but they could fir anyone else reading this!) 
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/36552325/jira-issue-detail-view-not-showing-fields 

Dat community.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Posted 9 hours ago in Jira

We want to know what Jira Service Desk apps you're using!

Hi Community! My name is Amir and I’m on the Jira Service Desk product marketing team at Atlassian. Our team would love to understand how you’re leveraging our ecosystem for Jira Service Desk. Wha...

33 views 0 5
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you