I have imported some user stories using CSV import of Jira. while importing, I have provided the Epic link in the CSV file so that the User Stories get associated with the Epics in Jira.
After the successful completion of the CSV Import, when I validated the user stories, I found the stories got successfully linked to the Epics and Epic Link shows the Epic Name.
When I am viewing the Epics in Agile Board in the Backlog, The "Issue" count is showing zero (0) for the Epics which were linked using CSV import. The Epics which were manually linked are showing "Issue" count equal to the number of User stories associated with them.
I am not sure why this is happening. Please find the screenshot attached.11-3-2015 6-41-08 PM.png11-3-2015 6-42-58 PM.png
maybe a wee bit too late, but I just stumbled upon the same problem and got it to work. You have to make sure that the issues you need to be counted can be found by the board's filter (board > configure > general > filter query) and that the statuses you use are properly mapped to the equivalent 'to do' (blue), 'in progress' (yellow), and 'done' (green) columns.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs