[Issue Security Scheme]How to understand Group (and User) custom Field?

Florian Rustedt February 28, 2017

Hello and good morning,

of course, I spend some time in reading other Answers here about this special configuration but I still don't get the point.

An example:

Let's say, I have a group picker "Profession".

Now I want, that in my project "Automotive" all "Professsion=Test Driver" to be enabled for something.

What I don't understand is, how I apply the value "Test Driver"?

Best regards

Florian

1 answer

1 vote
Sachin Dhamale February 28, 2017

Hi Florian,

Your Question is unclear to me. do you want to set the default value "Test Driver" for you custom field "Profession"? or something else

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 28, 2017

It also mentions issue security schemes in the title without asking anything about them in the question.  I'm very confused as to what the question is.

Florian Rustedt February 28, 2017

It is about setting a permission based on Group Custom Field in the Issue Security

Sachin Dhamale February 28, 2017

When you set a Issue Security Scheme > Security Level > as  Group Custom Field "Professsion". Then User present in that group can only view that issue

Please Refer This link https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/configuring-issue-level-security-802592414.html to understand

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events