Issue History

Pradnya Chauhan July 11, 2019

How to view Issue History in New Jira view?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2019

Hello,

Choose the History tab:

Screenshot 2019-07-11 at 11.22.44.png

Pradnya Chauhan July 11, 2019

Thanks Alexey.

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2019

You are most welcome!

Sibela Malasi July 30, 2019

Hey, i had a question regarding history. Is there shown the user who created a ticket, because I cannot see this. Or is anything wrong with my page? 

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 30, 2019

Hello,

You can not see in the history, who created the ticket. You can see only changes.

Like Sibela Malasi likes this
Mark Heijnen November 7, 2019

is there a way to turn the history off? we would like to strip the original issue from privacy sensitive data, which is possible, but then it show anyway in the history tab.

1 vote
Mark Kern [SaaSJet] January 30, 2020

Hi,

In case if you don't want to come in each issue manually to view the changelog, you can try an app like Issue History (Jira Cloud).
This tool automatically generates data in one place about all changes that were made in issues list you need. 

Hope it helps

0 votes
Marianne Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 24, 2019

But you can query on the issue reporter (who created it).

In issue search, enter

key = XXXX 

and be sure the field "reporter" in the result setreporter.gif

Suggest an answer