Issue Collector doesn't work when JIRA associates with SAFE authentication

JarineeU March 24, 2016

May I have your suggestion to solve the following problem?

We use JIRA server and associates it with SAFE authentication that every time user access JIRA, the would login by the SAFE crendential (not the JIRA Login page). This causes the Issue Creator (HTML copy and paste to the web) doesn't work as when we press the button "Give Feedbace", normally, there should be an issue creation page occurs with some fields such as Description, Priority, etc. It works properly when I had another session access JIRA during the issue collector work but when I close JIRA session, clear cache browser (chrome) and try again on the issue collector, the issue creation page shows only 2 fields "Name" and "Email" and cannot submit any new issue. Could anyone please advise?

1 answer

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2016

The fields in the JIRA issue collector should always be the same, whether you are logged in or not unless you have put something customized in your project? 

Suggest an answer