Is there any way to change part of planning?

jeongmin lee January 15, 2017

When we plan from Monday to Friday, we only want to change from Wednesday to Friday

But, All plans from Monday to Friday will change.

We want to keep Monday to Tuesday and only change the plan for Wednesday to Friday.

Is there a way to do this?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2017

I'm sorry, but the question is not clear.  What planning?  And what are you doing that changes things and what's wrong with it?

jeongmin lee January 16, 2017

I mean planning time at activity using Tempo Plug-in

and i uasually change those plan for part of period that i made plan before

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2017

Ok, Tempo planning makes sense, but I am sorry that I can't work out what you are trying to do with the plans.  When I change the planning data, it does what I expect it to, adjusting resources and expected dates.

jeongmin lee January 16, 2017

The changes will be reflected as I expect.

But, If the total period is 5 days, if I change 3 days out of 5 days,

I will have only 3 days plan.

Two days that have not changed plan will not exist.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 17, 2017

I am afraid I still don't understand that.  Your numbers have no context, I don't see where they're being used.

Suggest an answer