Is there an easy way to see all the sprints and their associated sprintid's within a project?

Jeremiah Landi January 22, 2016

Hello,

I am writing a JQL and I would like to find the most recent couple of sprints; however, I did not write down all their numbers and their sprintid's aren't all sequential.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
James Strangeway
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 25, 2016

project = 'project name' and sprint in (a list of sprints should pop up at this point, though it might not be limited to your project)

Hope this helps.

James

Jeremiah Landi January 25, 2016

Followed your steps and it work like a charm! For future reference I had just typed in what you gave me and just got the following:

image2016-1-25 8:28:21.png

I had to start typing the sprint number I was looking for (i.e. 129) and the list appeared with the sprints I wanted.

James Strangeway
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 25, 2016

Excellent!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events