Is there a way to suppress update notifications?

Mordechai Sandhaus July 5, 2016

We recently installed this add-on and set up some formula fields. the issue is that it seems to be sending notifications to everyone every time the field updates. is there a way to suppress these notifications?

thanks,

3 answers

0 votes
Mumo Systems August 2, 2016

There is a new release out (probably two weeks old ) that has deactivated notifications. Please let us know if you are still getting notifications. 

0 votes
Mordechai Sandhaus July 5, 2016

I thought I was checking with the vendor. this is where I was directed by Atlassian support. is there a better way to contact the vendor?

Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2016

This is a user group forum. From the name of the plugin, mumosystems.abacus, it isn't an Atlassian product. Many people and companies create plugins.

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2016

It sounds like it is firing the update notification. Check with the vendor to see if you can turn it off or change the notification that fires. If not, you'll have to turn off notifications for updates. 

Suggest an answer