Is there a way to get the number of commits from the development panel in scriptrunner?

Randy May 22, 2017

Hi Everyone,

We currently have fisheye integrated with Jira and for each issue there is a Development Panel with the number of commits (assuming a commit is associated with that issue id).

Is there a way to access the number of commits value through script runner?

Is there a certain API call I can make?

Thanks in advance,

Randy

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Aidan Derossett [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2017

This is an elusive question that has been asked before, however, I'm sorry to say that there really isn't a ton of information regarding using ScriptRunner with Fisheye. 

I'd first take a look at the ScriptRunner Documentation page that discusses interacting with other Atlassian Apps through SR. You may be able to take that information and use it for Fisheye as well. Other than that, you may be able to interact with Fisheye using REST API. You could use REST API to retrieve the data from Fisheye and use it in a Script Field or some other ScriptRunner implemeintation. 

This other Atlassian Community question may also be pertinent:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/FishEye-Crucible-questions/Crucible-Running-groovy-scripts/qaq-p/143076

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events