Is there a way to generate a calendar view showing the number of issues closed by day?

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 12, 2015

This is something that would be VERY useful as a calendar gadget, so we know how many tickets have been fully closed, on a day to day basis.

If not as a calendar view then something, anything that breaks down the number of closed tickets on a daily basis?

2 answers

0 votes
Lauma Cīrule
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 13, 2015

Hi Robert,

If you are still looking, please take a look at eazyBI report creation add-on for JIRA. With eazyBI you can create custom reports based on JIRA data.

We do not have a calendar report, but here is an example timeline report that shows how many issues have been closed each week. If you click on Time dimension on rows and select All Hierarchy level members, you can change that measures are displayed per Day or Month or other Time frame. 

Let me know if you have any questions regarding eazyBI!

Kind regards,
Lauma / support@eazybi.com 

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 17, 2015

I would love Eazy BI. Love it. I would also like a Lexus. Unfortunately neither are within my budget.

Like mworklucasware likes this
Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 17, 2015

Sorry, sent too soon. I did look into this, but the price point is not something I can justify easily, especially since there looks to be a steep learning curve for users.

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 12, 2015

The Calendar will display issues that have "due dates" on it. Maybe it can be an "Improvement" request? Have you tried the other calendar plugins? There are a couple of them.

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 17, 2015

We don't use due dates. I have not tried other plugins. They're not free.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events