Is there a way to add more Transition Spots to a status?

DanaF December 15, 2015

With JIRA Cloud is there a way to add additional Transition spots to a status? Currently there are 8 Transition spots on a status available is there a way to add 4-8 more?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2015

I have 8 on mine (which are reusable, so you can have several incoming or outgoing from the same point without it confusing people), so I'm not sure what you are seeing!  You can always add more transitions in text mode too.

1 vote
DanaF December 16, 2015

Thanks Nic and Steven, I did not know you could reuse the transition spot over. Could not respond earlier because only allowed to post 1 question or answer a day. Need to figure out how to get that changed.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 16, 2015

More contributions (questions, answers, comments and voting) get you more karma, as well as marking questions correct, and having your questions and answers voted up by others.. As that rises, your restrictions loosen as the computers begin to understand that you're making a useful contribution and are not a spam-bot. If you go high enough you even get loot.

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 15, 2015

Could you take a screenshot? I must be misunderstanding something.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events