Is there a place in JIRA that I can go to to see a list of all my filter subscriptions regardless of who owns the associated filter?

I know that if I go to Issues->Manage Filters that I can see a list of all filters I own along with a list of subscriptions set for each. What I'm interested in knowing is how/where to see a list of my filter subscriptions regardless of whether I own the associated filter or not. If I'm subscribed to someone else's filter, will it show up in the Manage Filters list or is there another place I can go to to see that?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Accepted answer

You can see it under Administration > System > Scheduler Details. The jobs will be under DefaultSubscriptionManager.

Note that the details only has the subscription ids and you will have to query the database to retrieve more details.

Thanks, Jobin. Are there any solutions for standard, non-admin users that you know of?

I am afraid you can only see your filters and the subscriptions associated with those.

That's what I was afraid of. Thank you for taking the time to respond.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Asked Thursday in Jira Ops

I'm John Allspaw, Ask Me Anything about incident analysis and postmortems

I'm John Allspaw, co-founder of   Adaptive Capacity Labs, where we help teams use their incidents to learn and improve. We bring research-driven methods and approaches to drive effective inciden...

5,362 views 21 17
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you