Is it possible to pull in comments where i am mentioned into my Microsoft Teams integration channel?

Elle January 8, 2019

I have integrated Microsoft Teams with Jira and have successfully connected each of my account channels i have set up in Teams. 

Now i am trying to personalize my Jira Cloud Chat channel. I am hoping there is a way to connect this channel so that anytime i am mentioned in a Jira issue - that comment is also posted here. (screen shot attached) 

Does anyone know if this might be possible? 

jira question.png

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
SoftServe Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2019

Dear Elle,

Unfortunately, at this time our bot does not support this functionality. It is possible that we are going to include such feature in future releases. 

As a workaround, you could look into setting up a webhook in your Jira instance that would re-post notifications with mentions into conversation in MS Teams.

In case you would have any other questions or comments, please feel free to reach out to us at microsoftteamsintegrationssupport@softserveinc.com to log a ticket.

Best regards,
SoftServe Support Team.

0 votes
SoftServe Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2019

Dear Elle,

Thank you for using our product. We will check the issue and keep you updated.

SoftServe Support Team

Suggest an answer