Is it possible to intergrate JIRA and an office 365 sharepoint list

angus crighton March 8, 2017

Is it possible to intergrate JIRA and an office 365 sharepoint list

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 9, 2017

Possibly.

Start by defining "integrate"

angus crighton March 9, 2017

Hi

For example,

1. if a new issue is raised in jira, can we automatically create one in sharepoint
  2. if a issue status in jira is changed, then we can get a notification or the sharepoint list is updated

Regards

Gus 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 9, 2017

Ok, does sharepoint support incoming webhooks or calls for automatic creation or updates?  JIRA can issue all sorts of calls, but the recieving system has to support something too.

angus crighton March 12, 2017

Hi

My knowledge on this subject is zero.

Someone told me that SharePoint has an API that could be used or maybe a SharePoint App

Do you know anyone or any company that is doing this type of work

Reagrds

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 13, 2017

I don't know of anyone - most people I encounter regard Sharepoint as a legacy system and hence need minimal integrations with it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events