Is it possible to change the order of the columns on a core board?

Patrick Telford June 7, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Configuring boards

I've added a new "To-do" status which needs to appear in the middle of the process, but it is automatically added as the last "To-do" column. This means that issues do not move smoothly from left to right across the page.

4 answers

0 votes
Matthew Hauer December 7, 2017

You can grab the boards with your mouse and re-order them on the screen.

0 votes
Richard Howell July 7, 2016

I am having exactly the same issue. There seems to be no way to reorder the columns on the board.

0 votes
Gabriel Petcu July 4, 2016

Indeed this seems like a bug - we cannot access the Board menu, it is not displayed, and also we cannot create a Board if using the JIRA Core - Process Management

0 votes
Andrea Carl
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2016

Not sure what you mean by the last "to-do" column, since you should only have one "To-do" column.

Board->Configure->Columns.

Drag and drop the columns in the correct order.  

Patrick Telford June 9, 2016

Thanks for the response. 

There is no Board dropdown in the normal place on this screen, just "Give feedback" and "Find issues", so there doesn't seem to be any way to configure the view.

The board was created automatically when I created a new "Process Management" Project, if that makes any difference

Suggest an answer