Is it possible to change how a board looks?

loforbes September 27, 2016

I have a project with a single board. The board has five columns and several lanes based on components in the project. When I display the board on an external monitor, like a large TV, the divisions between columns and lanes become very washed out so that it's not possible to see them. Is there a way to modify the graphical elements of a board, for example adding borders between columns and lanes or changing the column background color? I think of this as modifying the theme applied to the board. I've looked through project settings and system settings, but nothing is jumping out at me as applying to boards. I also did a quick look through possible add-ons and didn't see anything. Thank you for any assistance.

Regards,

-liam

1 answer

0 votes
Mahesh S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 27, 2016

I believe this is what you are looking for. Here, I have some cool colors set for lane borders. If this is what you are looking for, then click boards-> configure-> Card colors and set your criteria.

image2016-9-28 13:4:38.png

Let me know if you are looking for something else.

loforbes September 28, 2016

Mahesh,

I believe you are looking at the colored stripe along the left hand border of each card. I'm referring more to the column background behind the card or the white space between them. The colored stripe does create some visual separation, but not as much as I'd like. Let me know if I'm misinterpreting your suggestion.

Regards,

-liam

Suggest an answer