Is it possible at all to log work by the end date instead of the start date?

Pedro Magalhaes July 14, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Logging work on issues

I would say that 90% of the times you are logging work you just finished. If the field was set to end date you wouldn't have to make any change to log your work.

1 answer

1 vote
Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2016

I love this suggestion of improvement, and I completely agree it would be very useful, as that's how we also use it.

I would suggest you to create a feature request here and update this question with a link to it, so that I can vote for it.

Regards!

Pedro Magalhaes July 14, 2016

Hi! Thanks for your suggestion. I created the request there: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-61880 But unfortunately, I'm not being able to create the link as it complains I'm not authenticated here in answers even though I'm logged in.

Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2016

It is correctly linked wink

+1'ed!

Suggest an answer