Integration between CA Clarity and JIRA Cloud

i want to integrate the clarity with Jira cloud versions & i want to view all the projects & time sheet logged in clarity through Jira & vice versa

1 answer

JIRA and CA PPM (earlier called Clarity) can be bi-directionally integrated by using OpsHub Integration Manager, which is an out-of-box integration solution. After the user has successfully configured the bi-directional integration between these two systems, entities from one system and their associated description, status, attachments would synchronize to the other system in real time. OIM provides flexibility to integrate and view all the date from the projects & time sheets logged in clarity into Jira & vice versa.

For example, all ‘tasks’ from CA PPM can synchronize to JIRA as ‘features’, where the features are further broken down as ‘user stories’. When the development team updates the description of the user stories, the estimated effort hours and other details in JIRA, these details synchronize to CA PPM.

Read more about JIRA & CA PPM integration.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Jira

5 ways you can make the most of Jira Software and Bitbucket Cloud

As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...

70 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you