Integration Atlassian software (Jira, Confluence) with HR systems (Fairsail or Cascade or XCDHR)

Zaykov Dmitriy August 13, 2016

Can Atlassian software (Jira, Confluence) work with HR systems (Fairsail or Cascade or XCDHR)?

1 answer

0 votes
no_longer_in_sudoers_file
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 13, 2016

That is a very good question!

SHORT ANSWER:

1. I know we have a team within Atlassian that builds integrations between our HR systems and JIRA for internal use.  
  2. I also know another company that uses JIRA for every team just like Atlassian.  

LONG ANSWER:

You can build integrations to make JIRA and Confluence do ANYTHING your imagination may dream of doing.  (Disclaimer: Some ideas are not always good ideas. wink)  If you want to build a connect plugin to interface JIRA or Confluence with a particular third-party tool, there are docs to do just that:

https://developer.atlassian.com/static/connect/docs/latest/index.html

The Connect plugins are a really awesome thing that Atlassian released after I joined.  It allows you to work in languages other than JAVA to rapidly develop really neat plugins that you could even put on the Atlassian Marketplace once you are done!

Suggest an answer