Integrating ServiceNow with JIRA

nabeel_mahmud November 22, 2017

Hey, 

Does anyone know if JIRA cloud integration is possible with ServiceNow. All of the defects I raise during testing in JIRA I want it to integrate with ServiceNow.

Thanks

3 answers

1 vote
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 23, 2017

Depending if you are using JIRA Server or Cloud there are many ways. Please find some links below but take into account that some of them may be outdated and/or something has changed in the meanwhile and should be modified:

1. Easiest way: use the add-on ServiceNow Connector for JIRA
  2. REST BASED SERVICENOW / JIRA INTEGRATION (POC)
  3. Thread discussing above POC in the ServiceNow community

I hope this helps.

0 votes
Diana_Architect_ZigiWave
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 5, 2022

@nabeel_mahmud yes, it is possible. I assume you've already found a solution to your case. However, if you decide to switch the tool or simply try an alternative, feel free to check out ZigiOps. It's a no-code integration platform that connects ServiceNow and Jira in a few clicks. It also transfers default and custom fields and syncs data in real-time. ZigiOps makes the connection bi-directional, so if there is a change in one of the connected systems it will immediately be present in the other. 

You can see how it works in action by booking a demo.

Regards,

Diana (ZigiWave team)

0 votes
Sana Roy February 22, 2019

Yes, JIRA cloud integration is possible with ServiceNow. I would recommend you to use SyncSnow as it’s a one stop solution for all your query. I have personally used it and found it to be very useful. The team is very efficient & supportive. Below are the details you can reach out to them for more details :

www.syncsnow.com

hello@syncsnow.com

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events