Inactive Workflows and Workflow Schemes no longer expandable

Sebastian Baehr May 4, 2017

Since our update to JIRA 7.3.3 it is no longer possible to expand the inactive Workflows and Workflow Schemes in JIRA Administration

image-2017-05-04-14-59-02-417.png

Is this a known bug or does anybody know how to get rid of this?

3 answers

0 votes
Mike Harrison _The Plugin People_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2017

Hello,

Upgrading to JEMH 2.1.13 will fix this expander problem.

Thanks,

Mike

0 votes

Thanks, however since we are using several add-ons (JEMH, Zephyr, BigGantt, BobSwift,...) in production, this is unfortunately not an option.

And for us this is definately a bug (that occurs on all browsers btw).

If you find out more on this issue please let me know.

PS for interested parties: A workaround is going into dev mode in your browser and removing the "collapsed" in the <div>Collapsed.PNG

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 4, 2017

I don't like to name names, but Enterprise Message Handler for JIRA (JEMH) plugin was the cause in a previous case, maybe just try disabling that?

Easier said than done, the user support for several projects is running on that ;)

MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 4, 2017

Do the disabling in your staging JIRA instance. 

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 4, 2017

I found a recent support ticket where this issue was caused by a plugin. Please try safe mode to see if disabling user installed plugins makes the workflows appear as expected.

It doesn't seem to be a bug as my JIRA 7.3.3 test instance is not affected.

Whoops, I posted my reply in a new comment thread below.

Suggest an answer