In search of an Atlassian Expert with strong Microsoft expertise also

Chuck Rebew October 7, 2015

In search of an IT consulting firm with expertise in Atlassian AND Microsoft. We are a small <20 person software professional services company just getting started. We will be using Office 365 and multiple Atlassian products. All staff are virtual with a private cloud. We need guidance; Virtual CIO or CIO-as-a-service. Must be a US company.

Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2015

Have you checked the Atlassian Experts page yet? https://www.atlassian.com/resources/experts. You can filter what you need in there and what Atlassian tools you will be using, complete with the company's profile and expertise.

Chuck Rebew October 7, 2015

I did. I was hoping a post here would get some true referrals. Also, the Experts list is not easy to find those that are also Microsoft "experts". So, I was having to go to there websites and search.

GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2015

I see, I tried searching each page in the Atlassian Experts lists and I did not find any Microsoft skills being mentioned as a field of expertise. Maybe you can get one from Microsoft and one for Atlassian? :)

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 19, 2015

Most of them have some level of expertise available. Thing is, it's not generally that important to Atlassian users. Atlassian stuff runs on MS servers (only recommended when you don't have Unix expertise in house) and has some integrations which tend to simply "work" off-the-shelf. I'm afraid you've got pretty much the right route already - filter Gabrielle's list for those providing services in the US and then ask them. (And the usual disclaimer - I work for one of the Experts that should appear on your list)

Rami El-Aayyass February 19, 2016

Hello Sir @Chuck Rebew

Please note that I am an Atlassian Expert with microsoft expertise. Please let me know if you are still interested to be able to forward you my resume.

Kindest,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events