In an Agile Board, when I drag a ticket from the column to the left of "Close" into "Close", I want the ticket # to have a strikethrough through it

mcc24mm1 November 9, 2015

I'm using an Agile Board. When I drag a ticket from the second to last column (QA Testing) to the last column (Close), I want the ticket to then have a strikethrough through it. I can make the ticket have a strikethrough through it when I change the Resolution to "Resolved." However, changing the 'Status' to "Resolved" or "Closed" does not put a strikethrough through the ticket number. I want it to. How do I change it so it does?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 9, 2015

Status is an indicator of where an issue is in the workflow.  Resolution is a field on the issue.  They are not really linked in any way in the code.

As an admin, you need to set the workflow to handle resolution for you - either use a post-function on transitions into "closed" or "resolved" status, or use a screen that includes the resolution field.  Then it will get set, and you'll get the strike-through.

mcc24mm1 November 10, 2015

Great, thanks Nic. Where do I find where I can add a post-function?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2015

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events