• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • In Jira: In column Configuration, I cannot display the "Acceptance Criteria". I have added the column, but it does not display when I create an Issue.

In Jira: In column Configuration, I cannot display the "Acceptance Criteria". I have added the column, but it does not display when I create an Issue.

Mehdi Pourali May 16, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Configuring Columns

Ask your question here...

2 answers

0 votes
Andrea Carl
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2016

A column represents a status, not a custom field.  You have to create the column and then map the status to it.

As far as adding the field to your screens - follow Nic's advice.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2016

Column configuration is for the issue navigator.

It has nothing to say about fields appearing on issues - you need to look at the screens for the issue and check the field configuration and context if the field is on the screen.  Try going to create issue and clicking "where's my field" at the top right - that will help you

Suggest an answer