I used this format to export the package:
When run in a DOS command box using Curl, it looks like records are being found, but there is nothing Received or xferd
I also tried "issueviews:searchrequest-csv-all-fields", no difference
Did the syntax change?
Any other clues I can chase?
Starting with Jira 7.2, Atlassian deprecated the Excel export in Jira due to a security issue with the files it created. There is more detail on this change in the KB JIRA Excel export of issues no longer opens correctly
At the same time, Jira introduced the CSV export option as a means to fill the avoid of removing the excel export option.
That said, if you find that you need the old functionality, that KB does have steps you can follow in order to re-enable the Excel export functions.
I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event