Importing all issues from another Jira to my jira: twid5-development.atlassian.net

TWID Oy February 5, 2017

Hello,

I want to import all issues from my old JIRA to my new jira: twid5-development.atlassian.net. In the old Jira, I exported all issues as excel.  I converted excel file into csv file in order to import these issues into my new JIRA: twid5-development.atlassian.net. However, I could not import "comments and images" from old JIRA to new Jira. I also checked csv file: there is no "comments" in the file and "images" just has the name of the image file. For example:

thumb_50846.png

}

Can you help me about importing "comments" and "images"? Are "comments" and "images" stored in the cloud or server of my old Jira?

Waiting for your help

Thank you

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 6, 2017

CSV only imports the issue fields and structural data (project, issue type etc)

To get comments and the rest, you'll need to download both JIRA systems, merge them on a local temporary copy and then upload the results to the target Cloud system, overwriting what's there.

Suggest an answer