I would like to filter by a issue type but only in projects with a certain scheme (any kind of scheme)

Marta Lopez Reyes _UOC_ May 4, 2016

hello,

as I want to delete an issue type from an issue type scheme, I need to find all issues than belongs to projects i a certain issue type scheme. Is it possible? 

The only way that I find now is a jql filter with the name of all the projects (handly) that belogs to a certain issue type scheme.

Thanks in advance for your help!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2016

Issue type schemes are not a way of tagging projects, they're configuration items.

Hence, as JQL is for searching for issues, it's not something you can do.  You'll need to find/write an add-on to provide a function for it (or possibly a scripted field).  Or maybe use project categories better?

Although, you could start the deletion and read through what the system asks you to migrate each issue type to!

Marta Lopez Reyes _UOC_ May 4, 2016

Sure! The problem is that schemes and categories doesn't match! I'll keep doing it more handly...

Thanks Nic for your response!

Suggest an answer