I would like to create a report or chart that shows the test execution status for each test cycle based upon its component

Andy Case December 10, 2015

I have several test cycles. I have test cases assigned to more than one test cycle. (ie test is repeated in another cycle). I have test cases linked to a component.

If I use the current dashboard gadgets I cannot get the information I need.

If I use the Zephyr Test Execution Chart, with component selected it will give me the status of all the tests across all of the cycles (ditto for user). If I select Cycle, it will give me that status of each cycle but not broken down into user or component.

I need a report or chart that shows the test execution status for each test cycle based upon its component. Ideally the Zephyr Test Execution Chart, but with a ZQL filter (or an additional drop down) that allowed me to again select options (like cycle, user, component).

Better still a two dimensional filter (like in the JIRA search) that allow me to search on any of the zephyr fields.

Why wouldn't this be available? 

6 answers

1 vote
Anuradha Kondapally March 21, 2020

Looking for a similar feature -- a gadget that allows free-form ZQL and lets me group by any field of choice. Similar to the two-dimensional JIRA gadget.

1 vote
mozya June 24, 2019

Hello,

I also have this issue, is there are workaround?

1 vote
Samia Ahmad January 3, 2017

Hi There, 

Are there any updates on this? Did the feature get developed in the end. I am struggling on the same issue.

1 vote
Naga Eate March 7, 2016

Hi

I am looking for the same feature , please let me know if this is available ?

Thanks and Regards

Jyostna

0 votes
marymartin November 3, 2020

Looks like we are still waiting for the functionality?  For almost 5 years users have requested a two-dimensional gadget from Zephyr using ZQL saved filter with ability tio specify the x and y axis filters.  

Is there an ETA on this enhancement... or do we wait another 5 years?

0 votes
Arun Ravindran January 3, 2016

Hi Andy

Thanks for your interest in Zephyr.We value your suggestions and feedback.As currently we don't have this feature we from Zephyr support can put forward your request with our product team so that it can be considered for future releases.

In order to raise a feature request and to share the ID with you we would require the below details of yours

Official email id:

Organization name:

Contact number:

Thanks

ZephyrSupport

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events