I want to restrict the assignee to reassign the ticket.

viveksrai July 23, 2016

I want to restrict the assignee to reassign the ticket which is assgined to him.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 23, 2016

I'm afraid that is not a clear sentence.

So you want to set it up so that only the assignee can reassign an issue to someone else?  Or do you mean you want to stop people assigning the issue to anyone but themselves?

viveksrai July 23, 2016
Hi Nic,
"I want to prevent users to reassign tickets to other users"
Mean's if i assigned ticket (125) to bob and i don't want bob to assigned the same ticket(125) any other user.
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 23, 2016

I'm still not 100% sure I understand, but it sounds like what you want is to stop Bob reassigning the issue to someone else.

Have a look at the permission scheme - you need to modify it in a way that says "Bob is not included in the people who can assign issues in this project"

viveksrai July 24, 2016

I want to stop bob reassigning the issue to which was assigned to him by other user. but he can assign a new issue to anyone

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 24, 2016

There's no way to do that in the permission schemes - a user can either assign an issue or they can't.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 24, 2016

There's no way to do that in the permission schemes - a user can either assign an issue or they can't.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events