I want to create a Pie chart that include only jobs that are not in closed or done state (all the jobs are displayed currently).

Imdad KP October 16, 2016

I have created a filter Project = xyz and status not in (closed, resolved)

Which Statistic Type I have to use to visible above filter pie chart??

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 17, 2016

Your filter is correct to match the question, but I don't understand the second half.  A pie chart reports counts of issues against a statistic, so you need to tell it that.  I can't tell you what to choose, because you haven't told us what you want the pie chart to report on.

Imdad KP October 17, 2016

Thanks @Nic Brough [Adaptavist] & Emily.

It would be helpful to only show current active jobs that are assigned so I can see who has too many active projects in their workflow.

Thanks,

Imdad KP

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 17, 2016

Ok, that's not too clear as you've now named two statistics, so here's two answers:

I think that means you should select "assignee" as the statistic.  Each part of the pie chart will then show you the number of issues assigned to each user.  So the largest slice of pie will be the user with the most issues.

I think that means you should select "project" as the statistic.  Each part of the pie chart will then show you the number of issues from the filter by project.  So the largest slice of pie will be the project with the most active issues.

0 votes
Emily Triyonis October 17, 2016

Agreed with Nic. You can use Status to show how many of each status you DO see. Your statistic type depends on what you are reporting on. For example:image2016-10-17 15:35:51.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events