I want to close my evaluation jira software account

luvo July 21, 2016

I want to close my evaluation jira software account

3 answers

0 votes
Morgan Knicely
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 25, 2018

TL;DR: If you want your personal data erased, do not delete your Atlassian Account yet. Instead, make a General Inquiry so we can locate everything that should be removed.

Atlassian has published GDPR and You about your personal data rights under the new EU regulation. It has full details about what data Atlassian collects and how to remove it. For some things we will need to help you do this because the ability to self-serve has not yet been created.

Your Atlassian Account is the thing that connects all your personal data. If you remove it first, it will be much harder to help you exercise your right to access and erasure.

0 votes
childnode September 27, 2016

as it turns out, there is (nowadays) a hidden page in the Atlassian ID Account Management:

https://id.atlassian.com/manage/close-account

P.S: as also mentioned in the help section and by Noam in another question

If you wish to cancel your subscription for OnDemand, you can refer to this guide.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 22, 2016

Stop using it and make sure you remove any payment details from it so you don't get charged if it was Cloud based.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events