• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • I want to change email in jira, the site send me altassian account, i' ve change and confirmed email in altassian account but in jira the email not change

I want to change email in jira, the site send me altassian account, i' ve change and confirmed email in altassian account but in jira the email not change

Paolo November 13, 2016

I want to change email in jira, the site send me altassian account, i' ve change and confirmed email in altassian account but in jira the email not change

3 answers

0 votes
Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2016

Ah. I understand now.

Could be related to this bug: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ID-6217

Which does have a suggested workaround:

Workaround

Currently profile data is only synchronized on log in, so logging out and back in again will fix it.

Maybe logging out and back in again will fix for you?

Sam

Paolo Tanzi November 16, 2016

No. It looks confused now the think.

It looks that i have two accounts, one with new email. But with this email i can access only at altassian account not in JIRA with this company.

It looks that i have to contact administrator and create a new account for this company in jira. But probably so i lost all my log on jira.

0 votes
Paolo November 14, 2016

1000x01.png

Like wrote he ask me to go altassian account, and there the mail is changed. here not

0 votes
Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2016

Try going to https://<URL>/secure/ViewProfile.jspa. But replace <URL> with the address of your JIRA instance.

Click on the little pen icon to edit your profile details:

profile-details-edit.jpg

This should allow you to change your email address.

Sam

Suggest an answer