• Community
  • Products
  • Jira
  • Jira Core
  • Questions
  • I want to add test1 and test2 as two different labels when i copy paste the text from notepad -"test1 test2". Unfortunately it takes it as one label now, it is difficult when we have to add 40 labels to user story as we to type them individually.

I want to add test1 and test2 as two different labels when i copy paste the text from notepad -"test1 test2". Unfortunately it takes it as one label now, it is difficult when we have to add 40 labels to user story as we to type them individually.

Copy Pasting Labels from a notepad where the labels are space separated.

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

It is the limitation and design of "label". Spaces are not meant for it. Perhaps you could use another field for this? I also wonder on what's the benefit of adding 40 labels to a User Story?

This widget could not be displayed.

Thanks Gabrielle, it is just the nature of integration we want to do. Thanks for the help!!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

165 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you