I seem to have an odd filter query - Issues where time has been logged by a member of a tempo team

paulacruickshank January 10, 2019

Apparently my query is not a common one as I can't find an answer anywhere. 

In order to have a particular widget on the team dashboard I need to have a filter which lists all issues where some time has been logged by a (developer) member of a specific tempo team. 

Obviously to find the time logged by, I thought to use the worklogAuthor function

The problems is I can't find what to put next

I've tried IN() with both the tempo team name and the tempo team ID,

I've also tried the additional functionals of Membersof() and Team() 

but none of them recognise the Tempo Team that we use for time logging! 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2019

Hello Paula-

Try worklogAuthor in team().

Regards

Hi Jan, that's one of the additional functions I tried but I can't get it to recognise the team value in (). I've tried both the numeric teamID and the longer team name but Jira thinks they are invalid values even though I can see them in the Tempo team logging section of the same project!

Jan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2019

Paula - did you include the team name in quotes? worklogAuthor in team("this is my team name")? It's also case sensitive, so if the team name is "This is My team Name" you'll need to use the same upperlower cases in the filter.

Thank-you! I've no idea what I was typing wrong in the team name but copy/paste eventually worked!

Like Jan likes this

Suggest an answer