• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • I see th below text displayed under Release notes for the Release version I selected. "The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document." I wanted to enter a free text and save it as release notes. Can do?

I see th below text displayed under Release notes for the Release version I selected. "The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document." I wanted to enter a free text and save it as release notes. Can do?

Divya Manoharan March 16, 2016

I see th below text displayed under Release notes for the Release version I selected. "The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document." I wanted to enter a free text and save it as release notes. Can do?

1 answer

0 votes
Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2016

Please review the detail here https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/creating-release-notes-185729647.html this is for JIRA 6.4 and there are similar pages for other versions including the latest 7.X versions.

Suggest an answer