I need to find issues that were moved to a current sprint from backlog a day before

Harvinder Singh March 16, 2017

What will be the JIRA query to find these issues moved by a particular person.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2017

Your question was already answered here: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/330555

Harvinder Singh March 16, 2017

Hello Thomas,

I tried the JQL query told by you, however, it says Field issueFunction does not exist or you do not have the permission to view it. I am the JIRA administrator so, I dont think it has something to do with view rights.

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2017

Hi,

issueFunction is a part of the scriptrunner plugin. If you have not licensed this plugin, this function is not available. Without this plugin, you have no chance at all to find out, which issues were added after the Sprint started.

Michelle Clements January 2, 2018

I'm looking for the same information and I receive the same error.  How can I tell if I have the scriptrunner plugin

thomas.jean-louis December 17, 2019

Original link is not accessible anymore :

Snipaste_2019-12-17_10-55-07.png

Suggest an answer