I made a board without "Done" issues. I just select the "Done" status for 2 issues, they are still on my board and it drives me crazy, please help me

capucine September 22, 2016

I made a board without "Done" issues. I just select the "Done" status for 2 issues, they are still on my board and it drives me crazy, please help me

4 answers

0 votes
Daniel Shrader September 23, 2016

I'd recheck the swim lane to see if there's another field like 'Done' in there.  Depending on your workflow you might have different variations of 'Done'

Deleted user September 23, 2016

Good point!

0 votes
Deleted user September 23, 2016

There are a number of questions I have about the information you have provided, but the easy option is to go to the configure board -> Columns tab and make sure the "Done" status is not assigned to any column.

0 votes

I excluded them in the filter. and i checked... 10 times. It worked at the beginning then when i "ended" a task the new "done" issues remained in my board.

Is it clearer?

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 22, 2016

What is the board's filter? Is it a scrum board? What is the column configuration of the board?

it is a scrum board and filters are 

Type: ALL

Statuses: Open, ready for dev, Dev in progress, Waiting for QA approval, Waiting for PO approval

Assignee: ALL

That's it...

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2016

Note that, on a scrum board, Done issues remain on the board until the sprint is completed. Not sure if that is the problem here or not.

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 22, 2016

When you say you created board without "Done" issues, did you exclude them in the the filter or just didn't create a column mapping for it? In both cases, I would verify the configuration one more time, just to be sure.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events