I'm trying to set up a rule that does the following: when all Bugs attached to a Request are "Done" -> Request is set to "Resolved" (CS automation project)
I have a similar problem, what I would like to achieve is:
1. The rule is triggered whenever a Bug is transitioned to Done
2. The rule checks the linked Request (there can be only one) of the Bug that triggered the automation
3. Then the rule checks all the related Bugs of the Request from step 2
4. If all the bugs are in Done (status)
5. Then the Request they're linked to is transitioned to Resolved
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Atlas Camp is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain from the 6th -7th of September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs