I'm trying to set up a rule that does the following: when all Bugs attached to a Request are "Done" -> Request is set to "Resolved" (CS automation project)
I have a similar problem, what I would like to achieve is:
1. The rule is triggered whenever a Bug is transitioned to Done
2. The rule checks the linked Request (there can be only one) of the Bug that triggered the automation
3. Then the rule checks all the related Bugs of the Request from step 2
4. If all the bugs are in Done (status)
5. Then the Request they're linked to is transitioned to Resolved
If you spend enough time as a Jira admin - whether you are managing a single, mid-sized instance, a large enterprise one or juggling multiple instances at once - you will eventually find yourself in ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot