I'm trying to set up a rule that does the following: when all Bugs attached to a Request are "Done" -> Request is set to "Resolved" (CS automation project)
I have a similar problem, what I would like to achieve is:
1. The rule is triggered whenever a Bug is transitioned to Done
2. The rule checks the linked Request (there can be only one) of the Bug that triggered the automation
3. Then the rule checks all the related Bugs of the Request from step 2
4. If all the bugs are in Done (status)
5. Then the Request they're linked to is transitioned to Resolved
I'm John Allspaw, co-founder of Adaptive Capacity Labs, where we help teams use their incidents to learn and improve. We bring research-driven methods and approaches to drive effective inciden...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs