I'm looking for a way to get a report or chart that will show me the elapsed time between two statuses.

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Search syntax for text fields

I'm trying to answer the question.  What is the wait time for an item that has been coded and ready to test to when it is moved to testing, the elapsed time between those two statuses.  I'm mostly looking for average elapsed times over different periods of time for groups of tickets.

1 answer

There's a plugin that adds a Transitions tab at the bottom of the issue details (among other things)

https://jsutil.atlassian.net/wiki/display/JSUTIL/JIRA+Suite+Utilities+Issue+Transitions+Tab

If you want averages, there's the JIRA Charting Plugin that has a dashboard gadget for that.

They're both free.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Monday in Jira Ops

Jira Ops Early Access Program Update #1: Announcing our next feature and a new integration

Thanks for signing up for Jira Ops! I’m Matt Ryall, leader for the Jira Ops product team at Atlassian. Since this is a brand new product, we’ll be delivering improvements quickly and sharing updates...

457 views 0 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you