I installed plugin on Jira instance.When I click on Project tab, throws below error

Prashant Mali November 27, 2016

image2016-11-28 13:10:51.png

It works on 2990 but same plugin when I install on other local instance It throws this error.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 27, 2016

First, check if the JIRA systems are the same version, and running on the same version of Java, as that may be a culprit.

If not, then I suspect your development environment is pulling in dependencies your add-on relies on within another add-on, or possibly just because it's running in a development mode.  Check that the list of user-enabled add-ons is the same, and try disabling any in the dev system that are not running in production. See if it then happens in dev.

The above is all just to try to be sure that it is a dependency type thing.

Hopefully adding this should fix it.  IF it is what I think it is:

In the web-resource section of your pom.xml, add this after <context>jira.view.issue</context>

<dependency>jira.webresources:viewissue</dependency>

Prashant Mali November 28, 2016

this problem is occur when i used below method in javascript

JIRA.ViewIssueTabs.onTabReady(function() {

}

Please give me solution on this

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 28, 2016

Please read the answer again.

Prashant Mali November 29, 2016

Excellent It works for me.Thanks a lot @Nic Brough [Adaptavist]

0 votes
Prashant Mali November 27, 2016

Its happens only when I installed my own plugin on JIRA instance.

Please answer me on this

Suggest an answer