I have installed a trial version of Jira how can I add Jira agile

Antonio Serra July 1, 2016

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 1, 2016

Assuming you're on JIRA 7, then there is no "JIRA Agile" any more.  Go to Admin -> Manage applications, and you'll find you can add "JIRA Software" which is the next, renamed, version.

Antonio Serra July 1, 2016

Sorry, I have a trial version of JIRA (web accessed). I don't know the name of the version (I suppose it is the latest) the problem is that it accept only bug related issues. Instead, I need to track requirements

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 1, 2016

You can look at the bottom of any page in JIRA to see the version.

But as you say "web accessed", I would guess you're on "Cloud" - if your url for access has .atlassian.net in it, then it is Cloud.

For that, you'll need to select Software in your my.Atlassian account that was used to set up the trial.

>he problem is that it accept only bug related issues. Instead, I need to track requirements

Off the shelf, I suspect you've simply started with a bug-tracking type project.  You can add requirements to that as a new issue type, or set up a new project for requirements, or, or, or - JIRA is very very flexible and can be used for all sorts of things.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events