I have installed a trial version of Jira how can I add Jira agile

1 answer

0 vote

Assuming you're on JIRA 7, then there is no "JIRA Agile" any more.  Go to Admin -> Manage applications, and you'll find you can add "JIRA Software" which is the next, renamed, version.

Sorry, I have a trial version of JIRA (web accessed). I don't know the name of the version (I suppose it is the latest) the problem is that it accept only bug related issues. Instead, I need to track requirements

You can look at the bottom of any page in JIRA to see the version.

But as you say "web accessed", I would guess you're on "Cloud" - if your url for access has .atlassian.net in it, then it is Cloud.

For that, you'll need to select Software in your my.Atlassian account that was used to set up the trial.

>he problem is that it accept only bug related issues. Instead, I need to track requirements

Off the shelf, I suspect you've simply started with a bug-tracking type project.  You can add requirements to that as a new issue type, or set up a new project for requirements, or, or, or - JIRA is very very flexible and can be used for all sorts of things.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published yesterday in Marketplace Apps

Calling all developers––You're invited to Atlas Camp 2018

Atlas Camp   is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain  from the 6th -7th of   September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...

38 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you